Thursday, July 28, 2011

It has been an interesting day

                                          Took spontaneously while passing the train station 


I hope everyone has been meditating. Meditation is important for your growth because this is the ''how'' of it. Through this, energy flows into your no-thought-state of mind and into your body, you then are filled  with energy that feels exciting, refreshing, and light.

I feel I have grow 1 cm. Although I am not certain just yet, I'm reluctant to take out the measure tape, because I trust I will grow more. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi

    Nice blog, I've been reading it and I'm very impressed with it. How's it going? Any progress?

    I'm might give it a try, but I'm a little confused with the way to get the track. Is ripping the song off youtube legal? Is there a way to buy the track?

    Anyway, keep the good work up, I'll continue to be following the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. as Salam wa Alaykum Layan
    this post of yours is the last I can read, I am enthusiastiic about knowing more about your progress.
    we share similar interests.
    Neat blog Al hamdu lillah ;)

    ReplyDelete