Thursday, June 30, 2011

Reached a New Level

When I stopped for 15 minutes yesterday to practice T1;  I didn't realize there was even a higher level to reach in visualization. But there is.

Everything was speeding up - HGH was large glowing balls of gold - the back of my head felt physically light and yet slightly dizzy, as though my body became nothing, and my soul was outside physical ties - this level felt like an earthquake. As though I were in a roller coaster - and in this state, I felt humble yet capable of everything - that nothing was impossible.
Even when I opened my eyes after 15 minutes, and look about my room - the world was still moving - my room was shaking - very dizzy.

I'm not sure how to express what I've felt in any other way, but as I write this, I can still feel the effects of reaching this new level - and surprisingly, even after the session was finished yesterday at 4, I can still feel HGH being released right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment