Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Exercise



I hope everyone has been practicing T1, and has discovered that they can adjust the technique to meet their particular lives. I know some of you might be students, and the only time you have to do T1 is on the bus, the train, or as a passenger in a car, etc. Since when you get home, you have a lot to study for, and your agenda is constricted.

I have recently taken up Yoga, I do it in my room, and today would be the second session of doing Yoga so far. While I was practicing these exercise moves I felt energy reserves opening up all over my body, and it felt amazing. You can join a Yoga studio, but where I live they are too expensive and commuting there is too much of a hassle. (I didn't want to turn my happy growth journey to one of exhaustion)

I use a Yoga CD that I purchased while at the mall. I am certain you can get a yoga training CD/kit anywhere, near you locale Walmart for example.

I want to express how important it is to get your body moving, if you truly wish to grow taller, you should not hesitate to want to move your body - of course, one can grow simply through their mind without exercise. But you were given a body for a reason. I assure you, those who grow the fastest are ones that are doing Yoga, stretching exercises, etc. The main reason, is that exercise means you sweat, and sweat means you are releasing toxins from your body. Toxins which block energy. Energy which you need to grow.

One client of Dr. Laura De Giorgio grew 4 inches in 4 months, because he incorporated a Stretching Exercise routine in his life while listening to her hypnosis tracks.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment