Tuesday, June 28, 2011

My Experience

(above is a photo I took while near the docks)

On June 25th I had to go to downtown Toronto, for an event held near Harbor Front. This meant that for the hour and a half ride there, I had to do something productive, since I didn't want to lose the moment of 'The Now' - so I decided to practice Technique One. The result of practicing T1 was incredible. 

It was busy on the bus, and at times I lost concentration and felt agitated - but I told myself, "let the feelings be, just observe them." And soon enough, I regained concentration and even attained a euphoric energy stream - that made me feel high and light.

As I continued to imagine HGH balls of red light (half way through visualizing, the color of HGH turned Gold), I started feeling an energetic stream running down my legs down my feet, up my legs, up my feet - through my fingers, all over my arms - there was tremendous movement - a type of movement which I have never felt before (only heard others speak of). The feeling of growth.

If I had not known before about this stage of experience (from other people growing through the power of their mind), I would have translated the energetic stream of movement inside my body as "Pain" but I know better thanks to them.

I wanted to call it 'Pain' because it made me feel uncomfortable, but soon I remembered,  I should accept the discomfort. Accepting the discomfort means increasing your threshold of flexibility. Once I accepted the discomfort it slowly decreased in intensity, and remained as a still current in the background through out the day. I knew once I accepted it, that growth will be from here on out, easy and effortless.

I've felt so much energy. I am patient in this pursuit, because real happiness is in the pursuit of happiness.

Thank you to the winds near the shore, thank you to the trees that give me breath.  

No comments:

Post a Comment